The Wonderful World Of Seuss is a fictional theme park in Anaheim, California that is Dr. Suess themed.
- Seuss Street
- Seuss City
- Seussian Backlots
- Grinch Mountain
- Jungle Of Nool
- Seussical: The Musical
- The Cat In The Cat's Crazy Ride
- Dr. Seuss Railroad
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Circus McGurckuss Spectacular
- What Pet Should I Get?
- Why The Grinch Stole Christmas! A Musical Adventure
- McElligot's Pool
- Horton's Communication Hub
- Whoville Toy Factory
- Dr. Seuss: An Author's Life
- The Making Of His Books
- Grinch Manor
Jungle Of Nool
- Horton's Jungle Adventure
- The Lorax Ride
- Once-ler's World Of Thneed
At Halloween time, the park gets decorated with Jack-o-lanterns and other Halloween elements.
- Why The Grinch Stole Christmas becomes Halloween Is Grinch Night
At Christmas time, the park gets decorated with snow and other Christmas things. Though, Whoville gets a full makeover with tons of snow, wreaths, bows, and much more.
- Grinch Manor becomes Grinch Manor Holiday