Scrambled Eggs Super! is a book written by Dr. Seuss in 1953. It is about a boy named Peter T. Hooper is has made it his quest to travel all over the world collecting the best tasting, and oddest looking, eggs from some odd birds. Peter wants to make the very best scrambled eggs from all the eggs he collected from the odd birds instead of eating scrambled eggs that come from hens.
Oceanhouse Media published this book to be used as an app on Iphones, Ipod touch, Ipad and android apps.
List of creatures
- Ruffle-Necked Sala-ma-goox: Its eggs mix well with a Tizzle-Topped Grouse's.
- Tizzle-Topped Grouse:
- Mop-noodled Finch:
- Shade-Roosting Quail:
- Flannel-Wing Jay:
- Twiddler Owl: It's eggs taste like dust inside a bass fiddle.
- Stroodel: It's eggs are gooey like glue, stick to your fork and taste bad.
- Long-Legger Kwong:
- Pelf: Lays an egg three times bigger than herself.
- Single-File Zummzian Zuk:
- Mt. Strookoo Cuckoo:
- Three Eyelashed Tizzy:
- South-West-Facing Cranes:
- Grickly Gactus:
- Moth-Watching Sneth:
- Bombastic Aghast: That bird is so mean and fast.
- Jill-ikka-Jast: A fleet-footed beast that runs like a deer and has ears for steering.
Goofs, Errors, Corrections and Differences
- This is a review of the Goofs, Errors, Corrections and Differences between the video and the book.
Scrambled Eggs Super! at Seuss Dude