Scrambled Eggs Super! is a book written by Dr. Seuss in 1953. It is about a boy named Peter T. Hooper is has made it his quest to travel all over the world collecting the best tasting, and oddest looking, eggs from some odd birds. Peter wants to make the very best scrambled eggs from all the eggs he collected from the odd birds instead of eating scrambled eggs that come from hens.
Oceanhouse Media published this book to be used as an app on Iphones, Ipod touch, Ipad and android apps.
List of creatures
- Ruffle-Necked Sala-ma-goox: Its eggs mix well with a Tizzle-Topped Grouse's.
- Tizzle-Topped Grouse: Her eggs mix well with a Sala-ma-goox's
- Mop-noodled Finch:
- Shade-Roosting Quail: Roosts under the Lass-a-lack's tail
- Flannel-Wing Jay:
- Twiddler Owl: It's eggs taste like dust inside a bass fiddle.
- Kweet: It's eggs are sweet because of their diet of sweet trout
- Stroodel: It's eggs are gooey like glue, stick to your fork and taste bad.
- Kwigger: Its eggs are no bigger than a pinhead
- Long-Legger Kwong: Her legs are so long,she lays her eggs in a 20-foot drop
- Grice: Arctic bird that lays eggs on ice peaks
- Pelf: Lays an egg three times bigger than herself.
- Single-File Zummzian Zuk:
- Mt. Strookoo Cuckoo:
- Three Eyelashed Tizzy:
- South-West-Facing Cranes:
- Grickly Gactus: Lays eggs atop a cactus.
- Moth-Watching Sneth: so large and volatile it must be distracted with moths for Peter to collect the egg.
- Bombastic Aghast: That bird is so mean and fast.
- Jill-ikka-Jast: A fleet-footed beast that runs like a deer and has ears for steering.
Goofs, Errors, Corrections and Differences
- This is a review of the Goofs, Errors, Corrections and Differences between the video and the book.
Scrambled Eggs Super! at Seuss Dude